In this episode of OffBeat Business TV, host Susan Hamilton talks with Attorney Mark. S. Jones about his role as a Blue Dragon International Consultant and their upcoming conference. The 2-day conference at 9100 N. Normandale St. in Fort Worth, Texas will kick off at 8 AM August 30 and run through 3 PM August 31st, supporting officers, firefighters, security, independent school districts, pastors, and more. The goal is to bring high level training and insight into active killer scenarios that are happening across the globe.
Mark Jones shares from his extensive history as a prosecutor and defense attorney, police instructor, and even Head of Homicide Major Crimes Division.
Go to BDIC.net to see how you can support our first responder community, our teachers and ISDs, churches, and more, when you sponsor an attendee for this legendary 2-day conference in Ft. Worth or an area near you. ‘Developing a Bulletproof Heart and a Bulletproof Mind’ kicks off a 6-city tour August 2018, and is actively looking for Founder’s Circle business sponsorships to join them on this nationwide effort.
Offbeat Business Media, a new approach to B4B to energize the local family business for profitability and action. To find out more about business solutions, go to OffBeatBusiness.com. To enjoy our business talk show format on 24/7 OBBM Radio Dallas or The Offbeat Business Show Podcast, or watch our on-demand Offbeat Business TV, go to OffBeatBusinessMedia.com. Download the Offbeat Business app to get it all in the palm of your hand! Call 214-714-0495 to learn more.
- Studio Photos by William Morton, William Morton Visuals, HeadshotsinDallas.com
- Susan Hamilton’s Wardrobe by Deborah Ricci, TheClothesLines.com
- Videography / Audio by Bill Brock, CPO OBBM
- Voice Talent by Melanie Murphy, MelanieMurphyVO.com
- Visual Graphics by Scott Alberts, ScottAlberts.com
- Music by Danny Skinner, DannySkinner.com
- Promotional products provided by Bagwell.com
- CEO, Host, and Program Direction, Susan Hamilton