It’s SUPER non-negotiable to not do video in some way for your business today. The Business 1st Responders Suzanne Johns, Jake Jordan, and Jay Maymi dish up video tips to make it easy and get you started right away.
- LinkedIn Live
- IG Stories
- Facebook Live
- Youtube Live
If your business is not on video, it will be easier to be discarded. People want to know about you:
Are you likeable, trustworthy, approachable? Facial expressions help us connect with others and customers love it. Here’s the deal, dont’ get too hung up on what you’re going to say! If you’re a subject matter expert, you’ll be able to speak on your topic well. Video will give the marketplace confidence that they can do business with you.
Suzanne offers video strategies:
- Put together 3-4 items so you have an agenda
- Make sure you have a GMAIL address so you can create a Youtube channel
- BombBomb.com makes it easy to make email videos.
Start with a ‘Why me?’ video up to 10 minutes long, but no less than 2, and discuss why you do what you do. Have a video on your About page.
This Business 1st Responders checklist?
- Be confident in your content.
- Be yourself.
- Lighting is important, make sure light hits your face.
- Look into BombBomb, it’s simple and engaging!
Connect with the Business 1st Responders soon on Facebook and LinkedIn, download the OffBeat Business app, or subscribe to the OBBM Network Podcast on your favorite podcast directory. Follow the links in the post above to connect with Business 1st Responder hosts for additional discussion!
Advertising promotion available. Call 972-639-6396
- Radio and podcast ads
- Banner ads
- Product mentions
- Bundle rates available for qualified businesses.