Host, author, and Music Therapist John Ivor Chester walks us through 8 steps to manifesting what we want to come to pass in our lives. Can music facilitate this? Here is John’s list for making it happen in your life:
1. Be clear about what you really desire. Be precise, not vague.
2. Experience how that makes you feel.
3. Create a plan and don’t let go.
4. Be thankful. A lot. Not ‘lackful’.
5. Face your limiting thoughts and beliefs.
6. Give it time. This is grace.
7. Become aware of your vibration, and raise it.
8. Acknowledge the signs when you see them.
How does music play into this? Music speaks to the brain in the same way as dreams and visions. It’s possible you need rebuilding in this area, listen in to learn how.
1. Be clear about what you want to manifest.
2. Write down ONE thing that you want.
3. Find a sound that sounds like success.
4. Consider the artists you’re listening to.
5. Write down the images that have manifested as you listened.
6. With those images, measure where you are to where you want to be.
7. Decide how long it will take you to get there.
8. Actively look for changes that are taking you in the direction you want to go in.
9. Change out your music every day to fill your playlist with powerful, forward-moving tunes.
Discover how John’s coaching methods support local business goals. Live Your Worth, John’s book available on Amazon, is the perfect short read for busy owners and managers, and provides insight that gives you an edge.
To work with John for your own playlist workshop, or to hire him to work with or speak with your group, go to IvorChester.com or call 214-606-8625.
Brought to you by:
Jus4UsNaturals.us – holistic hair care for all ethnicities and hair types!
The Epoch Times TrustedNewspaper.com
1st Safety Training, 214-808-9757
Dr. Dean Family Chiropractic, (972) 258-6220
Smart Technology Solutions, YourITAnswers.com